Nighttime sharpens, heightens each sensation
夜幕激揚起豐富的情感
Darkness stirs and wakes imagination
暮色喚起了遐想
Silently the senses abandon their defenses
理智的堤防悄然隱退
Helpless to resist the notes I write
無助地抵抗我寫下的音符
For I compose the music of the night
因我譜出了夜的樂章
Slowly, gently, night unfurls its splendour ...
緩緩地,柔柔地,夜色鋪展它壯麗光采...
Grasp it, sense it, tremulous and tender ...
把握它,感受它,每一絲的震顫纖柔...
Hearing is believing, music is deceiving
耳聽為憑,樂音欺枉
Hard as lightning soft as candlelight
猛烈如閃電,輕柔如燭光
dare you trust the music of the night
你敢相信夜之樂音嗎
Close your eyes
閉上你的眼睛吧
for your eyes will only tell the truth
因你的雙眼只會說出真相
And the truth isn't what you want to see,
而真相不是你想看到的
In the dark it is easy to pretend
在黑暗中,偽裝就會變的容易
that the truth is what it ought to be.
假裝事實一如期望
Softly, deftly, music shall caress you ...
溫柔地,靈巧地,音樂將會輕撫你...
Hear it, feel it, secretly possess you ...
聽聽它,感受它,將你秘密地佔有...
Open up your mind let your fantasies unwind
打開你的心扉,釋放你的幻想
in the darkness which you know you cannot fight -
在你明知無法抵抗的黑暗裡——
the darkness of the music of the night ...
在夜之樂音的黑暗裡
Close your eyes start a journey through a strange new world!
閉上你的眼睛,遨遊陌生的新世界!
Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before!
拋下你過去世界中的一切!
Close your eyes and let music set you free ...
閉上眼睛,讓音樂放你自由
Only then can you belong to me ...
只有那時候,你才會屬於我...
Floating, falling, sweet intoxication!
漂流著,墜落著,甜蜜的狂喜
Touch me, trust me, savour each sensation ...
觸摸我,相信我,品味每個知覺
Let the dream begin
讓這場夢開始吧
let your darker side give in
讓你的黑暗面棄甲
to the power of the music that I write -
向我寫的音樂投降——
the power of the music of the night ...
向夜之樂音的魔力投降...
You alone can make my song take flight -
只有你才能讓我的歌飛揚
help me make the music of the night ...
助我完成這夜的樂章 ...